Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a St. Thomas and area Realtor with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the St. Thomas and area market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, my multiple web sites will market your property all across the web. It will be linked to several websites to ensure maximum exposure.
- With over 60% of home buyers doing there initial home search on the internet this is extremely important. I can place your home on my web sites within a few minutes time!
- You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- When an offer comes on your property the negotiating phase of your home sale begins. This is a delicate time where a wrong move can cost you thousands of dollars or worse, loose the buyers entirely. You will have the full benefit of my 11 years negotiating experience in real estate and 20 years in sales to advise you.
I will make sure you conform to any and all statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Call or email me. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a top real estate agent to offer you this service.
Fill out this form. Tell me a bit about your house, and your particular needs, and I'll get back to you quickly...John
courtesy of Elgin Realty (1991) Ltd. Brokerage, 527 Talbot St. St. Thomas, On. 519-637-2300